Double Chocolate Low-Carb Protein Brownies Recipe
Hello, dark chocolate, my old friend…I’ve come to bake my low-carb protein brownies recipe with you again…
There is definitely no sound of silence when I whip up a batch of my double-chocolate-chip brownies for my family. I have literally done taste tests with *gasp* store-bought brownie mix all the way to these homemade brownies featuring Low-Carb Protein. I have even made this recipe sans Low Carb Protein Blend, and my kids, despite still giving it two thumbs enthusiastically way up, didn’t enjoy it as much as when I include Low Carb.
While brownies would typically be a forbidden food when one is on a weight-loss or health-boosting journey, they don’t have to be. They can be included in an overall healthy diet when made with quality ingredients and, as forementioned, protein.
Enter Low Carb Protein Powder Blend, Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. With just two scoops of this amazingly delicious protein powder, you can kick your brownies up to the next level. At BioTRUST, we use only the finest natural ingredients to flavor our products. Cocoa and partially defatted peanut flour made from freshly roasted peanuts grown in the United States combine to give Chocolate Peanut Butter BioTrust Low Carb its delicious flavor.
The following low-carb protein brownies recipe is one I have been playing with for a while to perfect, and I hope you enjoy it!
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- 1 scoop BioTrust Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking dish (8 X 8 or 9 X 9).
- Combine almond flour and protein powder.
- Microwave 1 cup of chocolate chips with coconut oil.
- Add coconut sugar and stir until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Combine wet and dry mixtures and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining half cup chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and slice into squares.