No-Bake Vegan Protein Cookies (So Delicious)
When you have been good all week sticking to your meal plan, but you really want a special treat, don’t turn to store-bought processed junk food. Turn to a delicious no-bake vegan protein cookies recipe.
No-bake cookies can be thrown together in a matter of minutes, and you can use real, wholesome ingredients. And what better dynamic duo than chocolate and nut butter? Toss in some ripe bananas and oats, and you have a quadruple threat of awesomeness! The only thing that could take these over the top would be to add in two scoops of your favorite protein blend.
In keeping with the vegan theme, why not use BioTrust Harvest Blend. 😉
No-Bake Vegan Protein Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops Harvest Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup banana (1 medium banana)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Combine almond butter, almond milk, protein powder, and coconut oil over medium heat until smooth and well combined.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in honey, mashed banana, salt, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Place the cookies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Chef Notes: You could use any type of nut butter you prefer or have on hand.
Chef Notes: You could use any type of milk you prefer.
Chef Notes: You could use any type/flavor of BioTrust Protein Blend you prefer.
Nutrition Facts (per cookie):
Yields: 24 Cookies
- Calories: 141
- Total Fat: 6.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 17 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Sugar: 7.4 g
- Protein: 4 g