10 Steps to Creating an Abundance Mindset (30-Day Gratitude Challenge) – BioTrust Radio #57
Are you the type of person who has a difficult time sharing recognition, credit, power, profit, and your time? Do you have a hard time being genuinely happy for the success of other people? Or, instead of operating with a scarcity mentality, do you embrace an abundance mindset, which can radically change the way you learn, how you handle stress, how you create success, your resiliency, and even how your immune system functions? In this episode of BioTrust Radio, we’ll be talking about an abundance mindset, why it’s critical to leading an optimal life, and 10 ways to help cultivate an abundance mindset. Enjoy!
Ways to Listen:
Or Listen Here (press play below):
- Listen to it on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save as.”
- Read the Podcast Transcript
“If you look at what you have in life, you will always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you will never have enough.”- Oprah Winfrey
Thanks to an assist from Nicolette Stinson, writer for The Chopra Center, in this episode of BioTrust Radio, Shawn and Tim discuss 10 Steps to Develop an Abundance Mindset. We’ll also introduce our 30-Day Gratitude Challenge, which you can learn more about below as well as at our Private VIP Community. The next time you that scarcity mindset creeping in, you can use these tools to help create an abundance mindset!
Here’s what you can expect to learn in this episode:
- What is an abundance mindset? What are the benefits of an abundance mindset?
- What is a scarcity mindset? What’s the difference between an abundance mindset and scarcity mindset?
- How body language and breathing can change your mindset, influence your mood and energy levels, and help cultivate an abundance mindset.
- How mindfulness (of your thoughts, actions, etc.) is the first step to cultivating an abundance mindset.
- How the practice of gratitude may be the most powerful tool for creating an abundance mindset.
- How you can use meditation, cold therapy, and even massage as methods to help cultivate an abundance mindset.
- Why sharing your purpose and passion is essential to abundance mindset while being a hoarder (of gifts, talents, knowledge, etc.) is a clear-cut sign of a scarcity mindset.
- What is a growth mindset and why is it necessary for building an abundance mindset?
- How your words — to yourself and others — shape your reality. Are you telling stories of scarcity or stories of abundance?
We’ll discuss these topics and much more, including our challenge to you: The 30-Day Gratitude Challenge:
- Each day, reach out to one person (e.g., email, phone call, text message, hand-written letter, etc.) and tell them that you are grateful for them and why you think they’re amazing (i.e., recognize an area of their genius).
- Ask the person if you can help them in any way. Ask if you can be of service to them, even by listening.
- Here’s an example (of course, you’ll want to make this as personal as possible and unique to each person you reach out to): “I’m grateful to you for _____. I think you’re a genius at ______, and I want to know how I can serve you and cultivate a deeper relationship with you.”
Are you ready to take the 30-Day Gratitude Challenge? We want to be your accountability partner. Post how you’re taking on challenge here on the blog or over at our Private VIP Community.
Enjoy the show? Please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or Stitcher.
Don’t miss an episode of BioTrust Radio! Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
Join our Private Facebook VIP Coaching & Inner Circle Community
Have a comment or question on this episode? Comment below.
And remember… you’re just one decision away from better health and a better body!
Resources from This Episode:
- 10 Steps to Develop an Abundance Mindset – Nicolette Stinson
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – Stephen Covey
- Wim Hof Method – Breathing and Cold Therapy Exercises
- Buteyko Breathing Association – Buteyko Breathing Technique
- The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon’s Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness – Steven K. Scott
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – Carol Dweck
- Life After The Diet (14 Tips to Keeping Weight Off) – BioTrust Radio #23
- 9 Life Hacks for a Better Life NOW! – BioTrust Radio #33
- Feel Like a Phony? Here are 7 Ways to Beat Impostor Syndrome – BioTrust Radio #44
- 6 Ways to Bounce Back from a Setback – BioTrust Radio #54
- Quitting by Design – Interview with Dr. Lynn Marie Morski – BioTrust Radio #55
- 5 Ways to Break Free from Mental Barriers – BioTrust Radio #56
- Ask the Coaches: How Do I Maintain Weight Loss After Dieting? – BioTrust Blog
- 9 Health Benefits of Cold Exposure (so, chill out) – BioTrust Blog
- How to Build a Habit That Will Have Huge, Healthful Results – BioTrust Blog
- How to Boost Your Mental Fortitude in 13 Easy Steps (be a mental ninja) – BioTrust Blog