The Power of Gratitude (60 Things to Be Grateful for) – BioTrust Radio #58
What if there was something that was both simple AND free that could radically transform you, your life, your relationships, and your health? What if it could not only elevate your mood, help you feel more connected, and help you become a better, more likeable, and more trustworthy person but also help lower levels of inflammation, help you cope with stress, reduce anxiety, boost energy levels, reduce the severity/symptoms of illness, and even improve your sleep? Would that be something you’d be interested in? We thought so. This little something is gratitude, and in this episode of BioTrust Radio, we’ll help you harness the power of gratitude by sharing 60 things that nearly everyone can be grateful for. Enjoy!
Ways to Listen:
Or Listen Here (press play below):
- Listen to it on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save as.”
- Read the Transcript Here
“We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” – Cynthia Ozick
Before you listen to this episode, we highly recommend that you check out last week’s episode where we talked about the abundance mindset and presented our 30-Day Gratitude Challenge, which involves reaching out to one person each day and:
- Tell them something that you’re thankful for them (and why).
- Acknowledge their area of genius.
- Ask how you can be of service to them.
Thanks to an assist from Celestine Chua, writer for the Tiny Buddha® blog, in this episode of BioTrust Radio, we’ll discuss 60 Things to Be Grateful For In Life. Here’s what you can expect to learn in this episode:
- VIP Question from Aquilla Frederick Halstead: “Is it true that if you eat blackberries and red potatoes at bed time, it will help you lose weight while you sleep?”
- 60 simple, everyday things in life — including many that we take for granted– that we can all be grateful for.
- Why you should even be grateful for “negative” things — like pain, disappointment, fear, pain, and sadness — which deeply transform you and your life in positive ways couldn’t have imagined when you were in the “thick of it.”
- It’s never too late to reach out to say “thank you” to someone who impacted you and your life.
- One of the most important things you can offer others is your undivided attention (and time). This is why you need to be present when someone reaches out to you to share something important or ask for help.
- How mindfulness and awareness are critical to capturing the beauty in life and actively practicing gratitude.
What about you? What are you grateful for? Who are you grateful for? We encourage you to take the time to acknowledge what and who you are grateful for. Please feel free to share in the comments below and our Private VIP Community. And if you’re not already, we encourage you to participate in the 30-Day Gratitude Challenge and recognize those people who have had a positive impact on you and your life.
Enjoy the show? Please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or Stitcher.
Don’t miss an episode of BioTrust Radio! Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
Join our Private Facebook VIP Coaching & Inner Circle Community
Have a comment or question on this episode? Comment below.
And remember… you’re just one decision away from better health and a better body!
Resources from This Episode:
- 60 Things to Be Grateful For In Life – Celestine Chua
- Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal – Questions, Prompts, and Coloring Pages for a Brighter, Happier Life
- 10 Steps to Creating an Abundance Mindset – BioTrust Radio #57
- 6 Ways to Bounce Back from a Setback – BioTrust Radio #54
- 7 Morning Habits of Successful People – BioTrust Radio #42
- 12 Proven Techniques to Conquer Everyday Stress – BioTrust Radio #40
- This Simple 12-Step Morning Routine Will Change Your Life – BioTrust Radio #27
- Our 3 Favorite Non-Diet Ways to Improve Your Health – BioTrust Blog