Want to have more time to spend on what’s truly important to you? Want to have more energy and less draining stress? Want to enjoy more success and happiness while worrying less? Want to have more freedom and fewer distractions? Having more of the important things in life often starts with having LESS, and in this episode of BioTrust Radio, we’ll help you discover the top 10 things to simplify in your life today. Enjoy!
Ways to Listen:
Or Listen Here (press play below):
- Listen to it on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save as.”
- Read the Podcast Template Here
“Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.” – Thomas à Kempis
Products Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks to an assist from the Minimalist Master Joshua Becker, founder of the Becoming Minimalist blog, in this episode of BioTrust Radio, we’ll discuss The 10 Most Important Things to Simplify Your Life. Here’s what you can expect to learn in this episode:
- VIP Question from Kimberly Byers: “How can I get enough protein intake daily to build muscle mass without getting it from protein shakes? I am vegetarian, and I’m not getting enough protein intake daily to achieve my goal for toning. I work out 5 days a week for 2 – 3 hours, but I am not seeing results from all the work–I’m getting a little discouraged. Can you help me?”
- Simplifying isn’t just about limiting possessions and “stuff.” It also includes areas like time commitments, goals, thoughts, words, and more.
- How negative talk and thoughts suck the life out of you and others.
- How gossip is like “black magic” and why you need to eliminate it from your vocabulary and help eradicate from others’ conversations.
- How taking a minimalist approach to nutrition — by limiting processed foods, emphasizing whole foods, and incorporating some intermittent periods of fasting — can be a powerful, yet simple approach to getting and staying healthy.
- How becoming aware of and paring down your screen time can open tremendous doors to personal and professional growth.
- How multi-tasking is a lie…and how “mental juggling” comes with significant costs and can compromise your time and productivity.
What about you? What areas do you need to focus on simplifying? How has simplifying helped you thrive? We encourage you to share your stories and questions below, and if we feature your comments or answer your questions on the show, you’ll receive a FREE BioTrust product of your choice!
Products Mentioned in This Episode:
Enjoy the show? Please leave a 5-star review on iTunes or Stitcher.
Don’t miss an episode of BioTrust Radio! Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
Join our Private Facebook VIP Coaching & Inner Circle Community
Have a comment or question on this episode? Comment below.
And remember… you’re just one decision away from better health and a better body!
Resources from This Episode:
- The 10 Most Important Things to Simplify in Your Life – Joshua Becker
- Dave Ramsey – Financial Resources
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! – Robert Kiyosaki
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom – Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Power of Less: The Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essential…in Business and in Life – Leo Babauta
- Smartphones distract parents from cultivating feelings of connection when spending time with their children – Study
- 10 Steps to Creating an Abundance Mindset – BioTrust Radio #57
- 6 Ways to Bounce Back from a Setback – BioTrust Radio #54
- 7 Simple Tips to Be More Productive (and Maximize your Time) – BioTrust Radio #41
- 9 Life Hacks for a Better Life NOW! – BioTrust Radio #33
- Collagen Protein vs. Whey Protein: What You Need to Know – BioTrust Blog
- Whey vs Vegan Protein: Which is ACTUALLY Better For You? – BioTrust Blog
- The Top 5 Plant Based Proteins You Need to Add to Your Diet – BioTrust Blog