Coconut Pineapple Tapioca Recipe (yummy crockpot dessert)
Just when you thought crockpots couldn’t get much better, they did. Not only can you make casseroles, chili, and amazing soups in your slow cooker, you can make dessert! That’s right. Dessert. And, in particular, this mouthwatering coconut pineapple tapioca!
The ultimate set it and forget it appliance can prepare a super simple and delicious dessert while you are entertaining your family or party guests. What’s more, this coconut pineapple tapioca is so tasty, you’ll never have to reveal how slim in calories it is.
Coconut Pineapple Tapioca Recipe
- ½ cup pearl tapioca
- 2 cans light coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup toasted coconut (garnish)
- 1 Scoop Ageless Collagen
- Add first three ingredients (pearl tapioca, coconut milk, sugar) to your slow cooker and set to low.
- After two hours, scoop out approximately ½ cup of the tapioca mixture, and whisk with the egg.
- Slowly pour the egg/tapioca mixture back into the slow cooker.
- After 30 minutes, turn off slow cooker, and stir in pineapple.
- Serve in a glass or bowl and top with toasted coconut.
Yields nine ½-cup servings
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Protein: 1 g
So, let’s forget the stigma that crockpots & slow cookers are just for hearty winter stews and soups. This light, refreshing, and perfect dessert will give you a perfect excuse to make that slow cooker a year-round essential.