Keto-Friendly Collagen Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
I am always looking for ways to take the guilt out of eating dessert—especially when I can include some of my new favorite anti-aging products, such as BioTRUST Ageless Multi-Collagen®. Now that this amazing product comes in multiple flavors, it is a welcome addition to my baked goods like pancakes, waffles, breads, and now fudge.
Since I am not a huge chocolate fan (*gasp, I know) and would rather indulge in things like peanut butter and caramel, I wanted to try my hand at a keto-friendly collagen peanut butter fudge. I know… it’s kind of an oxymoron to call something without chocolate “fudge” when the name itself implies chocolate.
Fudge, however, wasn’t discovered as a chocolate dessert—it was, in fact, an accidental discovery made from sugar, butter, and milk and was first created as a caramel. These days you can find all kinds of fudge, especially in the beachy town where I reside. But they are far from healthy. I always say everything in moderation, but I still haven’t been able to find where the motivation resides when it comes to fudge. LOL
All kidding aside, with this fudge recipe, you will feel like you are cheating on your diet, but you really aren’t. Side note, this is kid-tested, mom-approved.
Enjoy my collagen fudge recipe!
- 1 cup nut butter of your choice
- ½ cup grass-fed butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup Swerve confectioner’s sugar substitute
- ⅓ cup Ageless Multi-Collagen
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the peanut butter and butter. Stir until melted, and then stir in the vanilla.
- Whisk in sweetener and Ageless Multi-Collagen until well combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until set, about one hour.
- Cut into 18 pieces.