Smoothie bowls are becoming all the rage. They provide all of the nutrition of a protein shake, and with a little imagination, you can create a treat to tantalize even the pickiest of taste buds with even more nutrition added.
Take this surprisingly smooth, creamy, and satisfyingly sweet chocolate avocado pudding. Chocolate… avocado… pudding? Yes! You heard us right. This combo may not be the first to come to mind when you’re craving something sweet. But once you’ve tried it, you won’t be able to imagine your life without it! Trust us.
Plus, this chocolate avocado pudding is incredibly healthy and only takes a few seconds to whip up. Win-win!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Milk Chocolate BioTrust® Low-Carb Protein Powder
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- Pour almond milk into a blender and add protein powder, vanilla, honey, cocoa powder, and avocado, and blend until smooth.
- Either serve immediately or chill first.
Chef Notes: For an extra twist to this chocolate avocado pudding recipe, you can top with fresh berries, cocoa nibs, nuts, or coconut.
Yields: 2 servings
- Calories: 537
- Total Fat: 33 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 62 g
- Fiber: 19.5 g
- Sugar: 37 g
- Protein: 13 g